20 Marketing Trends You Need to Know in 2022
Marketing is a necessary part of the author’s career, and digital marketing has become the best way to connect with your readers. The savvy author understands where they fit into readers’ lives on social media, and they’ll find creative ways of inviting readers into a continuing conversation. What worked two years ago won’t work today. Having a steady stream of income means learning how to pivot with the changes.
What you need is an in-depth course forecasting the most effective marketing strategies of 2022 with detailed examples of how to apply those strategies to your publishing career.
A good grasp of what works, what doesn’t, and how to use that to your advantage is every successful author’s secret weapon.
This symposium will teach you:
- Conversational marketing & how to use it to play to your individual strengths
- How to use analytics to maximize your results
- Various effective ways to leverage SEO to your advantage
- The most strategic uses of virtual marketing to reach your specific audience
- Ways to inspire and promote user-generated content
- The types of content your target audience wants to engage with
- A look at immersive technologies that fit with author platforms
- And so much more!
This in-depth symposium leaves no marketing stone unturned. Come a novice, leave an expert. Spots are limited.
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.